Friday, July 29, 2011

9 weeks Pregnant :)

Well I haven't officially announced my pregnancy to everyone, but I thought I should start documenting everything and will post it once it's gone to   press :)

We had our first doctor's appointment yesterday and everything went great. We started with an ultrasound and got to see and hear(barely) the heartbeat! I have seen some early sonogram pics of friends and sometimes it is hard to make anything out, so I was very surprised at the wonderful picture we got!



I am measuring right on schedule, which means my due date is January 27th! Let's hope he/she doesn't decide to come 2 weeks early or Rodney might have to share his birthday!

I am happy to say that I have been feeling pretty good. I am not sure why but I always just assumed that i would be puking my guts up all day, everyday. Thank God I am not!! I am definitely nauseous, but it is most definitely tolerable. I have come to realize that my nausea levels depend on the 3 H'S....... Hunger, Headaches, and Heat! The more hungry I am the more nauseated I get, Headaches tend to triple the nausea, and the heat definitely doesn't help at all!

I think what is killing me the most is the pure exhaustion. I could sleep all day everyday right now. When I first found out that I was pregnant I was so excited that my first trimester would basically be during the summer, to where if I did feel bad I could be at home, resting and not worrying about work.  I am now starting to wonder if I am sleeping too much and maybe that's what's making me tired. Since I don't have many plans for the summer, I have definitely been relaxing (like laying in bed almost all day if there is nothing on my to do list).

I have to give props to my AMAZING Husband for taking such great care of us! I seem to feel most sick/tired between 3-7pm. So the last thing I have wanted to do is make dinner. So my sweet hubby gets home from work and cooks dinner! How did I get so lucky??? Hopefully I can return the favor soon!

I am still uneasy about when I should blab the big news to everyone. My family is already fonching (sp?) at the bit to tell everyone, but I hope to wait at least 3 more weeks. I guess I will know when the time is right!

1 comment:

  1. Girl...get as much rest as you can and don't feel bad b/c when that baby comes you're not going to get ANY!

    ReplyDelete