Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011!


I am kinda sad to say goodbye to 2010, it was such a great year! So here are some of my favorite parts of 2010.... 

Almost 12 inches of snow in February, had never seen anything like it!!


Valentine's Dinner with the Fam at Capital Grille...our favorite!!!


Showers, Showers, and more Showers......we are so incredibly blessed!!





An amazing Birthday and Bachelorette party Weekend!!!



The most incredible day of  my life....marrying this man, and having the wedding of my dreams!

A romantic honeymoon in St. Lucia


Rangers Game...including the World Series!!


Home Improvements......


Hosting our First Thanksgiving...


and my Girls Night Annual Ornament Exchange....


A wonderful Christmas with our families ( I didn't take one single picture....very weird for me!)

And a last minute trip to NYC with my mom and sister( will post a lot more later)




And finally ringing in the New Year with our neighbors and new friends!




Cheers to 2011!!!


I am not really big on New Year's Resolutions.....but a few goals are to find a church, workout more, stress less, and try cooking some more new recipes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment